Join us as four Hawai’i storytellers
share new perspectives and literature from the Big Island.
Essays – Fiction – Storytelling – Photo Documentary – Q&A
Free event. Suggested $5 donation for Puna relief efforts.
All ages. Bring ID.
7-9pm Thursday, June 21, 2018
32 N. Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
All ages 7-9pm. No cover. Please bring ID.
Mahalo to our faithful followers since 2009! Save for a brief hiatus in Summer/Fall 2017, we have continued to host readings/performances every Third Thursday at The Manifest.
Visit our Past Events page for flyers from 2017-2018, and see our Photos page for pictures by Bryan Kamaoli Kuwada from our March 2018 event co-hosted by It’s Lit with PhDJ.
Shouts to our recent performers:
- March 15, 2018: Grace Taylor, Julia Katz, Ku’uleimomi Cummings, Jocelyn Kupumealani Ng, and No’u Revilla (co-hosted by It’s Lit with PhDJ)
- February 15, 2018: Matt Ito, Chaim Ben Avram, and Marley Aiu
- January 18, 2018: Emily A. Benton, Sashily Kling, Paulina Harrison, and Alexander Casey
- May 25, 2017: Lyz Soto, Rajiv Mohabir, and Jaimie Gusman
- April 27, 2017: No’u Revilla, Anjoli Roy, Joanna Gordon, and Angeline Han
Stay tuned for details about our next event on April 19, 2018!